TEAKOE TRAILBLAZER PROGRAM
This Influencer Program is between you (“you”) and Teakoe & Company, LLC , which is a business organized and existing under the laws of Colorado, United States of America (“Teakoe Tea”).
Below is a breakdown of expectations from Teakoe Tea based on your acceptance of being active in the Teakoe Trailblazer Program. By clicking “Accept,”, you agree that the effective date of this Program is the date on which you click “Accept.” To print a copy of this Agreement, use your browser’s Print command.
By agreeing to participate in the Trailblazer Program, you agree and acknowledge your responsibilities with the following details of the Program:
- Discount Code/s. Teakoe agrees to issue a discount code to the Influencer (“you”) that will allow yourself and your audience to shop sitewide on teakoebarrelbrewed.com and teakoe.com
- We will assign you a personal discount code to be shared directly or through any social media as you see fit.
- The code will be valid for the length of this contract. Influencer (“you”) agrees to share the code at least once a month on items of your choosing (ie – it is not required on every post).
- There could be instances where a unique one-time use code will be created for a specific campaign. This will be on a case-by-case basis and is dependant on our campaign flow with the Influencer (“you”).
- Create Original Content. Once you receive the item(s), you agree to create genuine, original content using the item in a photograph or set of photographs.
- Content Requirements. We will curate content for publication internally except during takeovers. We will not limit the amount of content you wish to submit. Teakoe requests 2 publish worthy images and optional adventure copy per month to maintain active in the trailblazer program.
- Social Media Platforms. You may chat with us as to which social media platform you will be focusing your Influencer campaign towards. Once the two parties have decided which platform/s you will be posting to, simply follow the different requirements applied to each specific platform:
- Instagram. If you are posting on Instagram, Teakoe requests a photo that creatively features the brand name or product(s), styled as you wish, linking to @teakoetea, using the hashtag #teakoetrailblazer, #Teakoetea, and including text in the caption calling out the name of the product and driving traffic to teakoebarrelbrewed.com or teakoe.com (depending on which product is the focus)
- Instagram Stories. If you are posting on Instagram Stories, Teakoe requests that you tag @teakoetea and when applicable, use associated hashtags, and apply a link to shop teakoebarrelbrewed.com or teakoe.com when necessary
- Facebook. If you are posting on Facebook, Teakoe requests that you use one or more images of the item(s) of your choosing along with at least 1 full sentence about the item and your experience with it in the caption. You are also requested to include a link to teakoebarrelbrewed.com and/or www.teakoe.com.
- Twitter. If you are posting on Twitter, Teakoe requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) and hashtag #teakoetrailblazer and #teakoetea.
- Pinterest. If you are posting on Pinterest, Teakoe requests that any creative content link back to teakoebarrelbrewed.com or teakoe.com (depending on which product is the focus)
- Snapchat. If you are posting to Snapchat, Teakoe requests that you attach the URL teakoebarrelbrewed.com or teakoe.com where applicable.
- Blog. If you are posting on your own blog, Teakoe requests that you post at least one image of your item(s) styled as you wish (but preferably 3 images), along with a genuine post about your opinion of the item(s), our style and our brand. Be sure to include a link to teakoebarrelbrewed.com and/or teakoe.com.
- Submit Posted Content. After you complete your agreed-upon post with your item(s) from Teakoe, we request that you load the final processed image and associated copy to the provided Google Folder that was sent to you. Once content has been added to your respective folder, please email email@example.com or notify via google drive to confirm delivery.
- Content Tracking. We will look for a google folder titled using the date in which the post was published with final image/s each month to track progress and confirm participation. (2x posts/month)
- Continuation of Program. Teakoe agrees to continue the Influencer Program as long as business planning allows, and will notify all Influencers of any change. Teakoe reserves the right to discontinue the program, remove members of the program or deactivate store credit codes at any time.
- Continuation of Participation. Following this process is the best way to ensure your participation as an Influencer for the following month. Three (3) instances of failing to post after redeeming your Influencer Code for that month will result in removal from the Teakoe Trailblazer Influencer Program. We reserve the right to discontinue your participation if you do not follow the procedures.
For any data, content, and images (collectively, “Product Content”) provided by you or accessed by Teakoe (directly or indirectly through your social media channels) in connection with the Trailblazer Program including photos, and videos, you specifically give us the following permission: a co-owned, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any Product Content in connection with the Teakoe Trailblazer Program.
Discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability or any other unlawful basis under applicable law